Monday, August 27, 2012

At The Speed Of Wolf

School is back in session around these parts, which means pops is back at his teaching gig. Even though Wolf and I miss him, it is great to get back to mine and Wolf's pace of life. We are back to our weekly adventuring of thrifting, visiting surrounding small towns, and crafting.  We are also getting very excited about having a new member in our crew. I am taking on the task of being main care taker for our friends baby boy who will be arriving in September. Wolfgang, is gearing up to show this lil' guy choo choo's trucks, and coloring. Since the mister and I are planning on only having the one Wolf cub, we thought this would be a great oppturnity for Wolfgang to learn empathy and better sharing skills. As for me ? I am both nervious and exictied about being in charge of a new little bundle, but am so happy to provide daycare for our friend.



Cheers,
Deb

No comments: