Wednesday, February 1, 2012

From Norway With Love

Lately my spare time is non existent.  Between the death stomach flu that passed through our home and moving there hasn't been much random internet surfing.  But, the small amount of time I have been spending browsing the internet has been so inspring and refreshing.  I have stumbled upon a wonderful slew of Scandinavian blogs loaded with Pinterest worthy pics and ideas.  I am half Norwegin so I have always had a love for bright textiles and knick-knacks. It has been so wonderful to scan over these blogs and fall in love all over again with my family's heritage and eclectic style.
 Here are my top three:

*Mammatamo
A colorful heap of textiles and simplistic Scandinavian design, the blog also features great photos of the writer's colorful home.


This is a fun look at the flea market findings, before and after projects, and treasures from her familiy's past.

*Briggslekehus
This blog features the writer's home, with many of her delightful little D.I.Y. projects she uses to accentuate her pretty home.

Check out my current etsy heart list of Scandinavian goodies.


Cheers,
Deb

No comments: