Tuesday, October 11, 2011

3 Ways To Clog With Ugglebo


My wonderful friends at Ugglebo have inspired me once again for a style post.  While spending hours on my feet styling hair, I began to develop chronic foot annoyances of various kinds.  Thus, it has been a continuos challenge finding stylish shoes that are comfortable and look cute as well.

I found that my lovely red Ugglebo clogs are my "go to" cute and comfy shoes.  These clogs are no one trick pony, so here are three ways I wear my Ugglebo's.  (You can view my pair here)




Outfit Details
1.  Shaw: A gift from a thrifter friend.Tank:Old Navy Skirt: Vintage Pendleton Wool Headband:Target
2.  Hat:Vintage Cardigan: Target Dress: ASOS Tights: Target
3.  Headband: Made by Lauri Shirt: Thrifted Jeans: Old Navy loaned from Meredith


No comments: